Wednesday 31 July 2013

MAC RIRI WOO LIPSTICK

You may already know that MAC has collaborated with Rihanna to create a four part limited edition collection as there has been a lot of talk about it recently.
Riri Woo is a very popular lipstick so is currently sold out but there are still two more parts of the collection to be released, so keep an eye out for it if you'd like to buy it!

Riri Woo has a retro matte finish. I really like the formula, it looks great on the lips and it's not too drying (never a good thing, right?). It's an amazing classic red lipstick with a lovely matte finish.
The packaging on the outside looks just like a lipstick in the permanent line available all year around, but the actual lipstick has Rihannas signature on it.






Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour! I love any kind of indenting on lipsticks, it makes it that bit extra special. But then I never want to use it for fear of messing it up! Silly ladies! X

    takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I didn't want to use it at first because I didn't want to ruin it! It's a gorgeous lipstick though, so I couldn't help myself haha. Love your blog!X

      Delete
  2. That is such a beautiful red <3 i dont really own any reds so might as well go whole hog with this!

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete