Wednesday 3 July 2013

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION


MAC is definitely my go to brand for lipsticks because there's a huge selection of colours and formulas. They're also really pigmented which means they give a lot of colour pay off. Most of the lipsticks I have are from MAC, so I thought I'd show you which ones I have. Hope you enjoy!  


Dark Side (amplified)




Party Parrot (matte) 











Costa Chic (frost)



















Impassioned (amplified)
A hot pink shade, and quite similar to Party Parrot. 



















Heroine (matte)
I purchased this lipstick a few months ago, although I think it came out with a more recent collection as well, an amazing matte purple shade. 



















Silly (matte)



















Chatterbox (amplified)
A nice wearable pink, great for every day. 



















Speed dial (cremesheen) 



















Viva Glam Nicki (satin)
A lipstick from the Viva Glam collection, one of two Nicki Minaj ones. This year the Viva Glam lipstick is more of a lavender shade, so I think the first one (the one I have) is more wearable, but it's still quite bright.



















Rebel (satin)



















MAC Red (satin)
This was my first red lipstick! It's a gorgeous colour.



Riri Woo (retro matte)
Definitely one of my favourite mac lipsticks, partly because it's from the Rihanna collection, but mainly because it's basically a perfect matte red. 
Its currently sold out, but I think it will be coming back in the other two parts of the Riri Hearts Mac collection. I've also done a full review about this lipstick, which you can check out here.








Hue (glaze)
You can see that this one is well loved, and I'll definitely be repurchasing it when I use it up. It's a nice nude shade, and good if you want a little something on your lips, but not too much.  




London Life (lustre)
This one actually melted a little bit a while ago so now I have to use it with a lip brush, but none the less it's a nice pink colour with some shimmer in it.





A little tip about mac lipsticks is if you bring back 6 empty mac containers to their store or counter, you get any lipstick of your choice for free in exchange (apart from the Viva Glam collection as all of the profits from this collection go to charity).
It's a great way to try out some colours you wouldn't usually go for, or just to stock up on old favourites! I recently brought back 12 containers, and got Up The Amp as well as Girl About Town! The only difference is they don't give you the box they come in, you only get the lipstick. 

So thats it! Thank you for checking out my blog, Let me know what your favourite lipsticks are, I'd love to get some new recommendations! 

NV
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That's a fab MAC lipstick collection you have - very jealous :) You have a few that's on my wishlist, and now a few more since seeing your post.

    Paula at Beauty Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I'm in love with your collection! :)

    Just a little prettier

    ReplyDelete