Monday 8 July 2013

REVIEW AND SWATCHES: COLLECTION LIP CREAM

A while ago, on a shopping trip to Boots, I found these collection 2000 (or is it just collection now?) lip creams. I tested them and instantly knew they were coming home with me. There's 4 shades in the range (I have Cotton Candy and Fairy Cake), and they are just amazing! 

When I tried them I was expecting a lipgloss-type formula, however they feel very different, and as the packaging says, they're 'velvety soft' with a matte finish. 
When you put them on your lips the consistency is quite creamy, after a little while they start to dry a little bit (but they don't dry the lips out) and give an amazing matte and pigmented colour. The lasting power is great too. 
These are well worth checking out next time you find yourself in a shop that stocks collection 2000, especially for only £2.99! 
















Cotton Candy (pink) and Fairy Cake (coral)



Thank you for checking out my blog! 

NV
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment