Friday 12 July 2013

LIP BALM FAVOURITES

I love lip balms. I've tried my fair share of them, attempting to find the very best one, and I think I've done alright. There are a few more I'd definitely like to try, but these are the best ones so far.

The Nuxe RĂªve de Miel lip balm was quite hard to get, and I actually had to purchase it online. This one is best for night time I think. It's one of those lip balms that stays on, and if you apply enough you can still feel it on your lips the next day. It's also good for if you want to look like you have nothing on your lips but still moisturise them, because it has a matte finish to it, which is quite rare.

The next one is an EOS lip balm. This one, out of the three, is the best for travelling or taking with you on the go, because you don't have to touch it with your fingers to apply it. The packaging is very cool and unusual, and I must admit this is why I decided to purchase it in the first place. I do really like it though, it's lighter than the Nuxe one and less balmy but still very moisturising. The pink one I have is the summer fruits scent, my favourite scent out of all three lip balms.



Carmex is also a good old favourite of mine, I always have one or two of these around. I've tried some different scents but the original one is my favourite. It moisturises the lips really well and leaves them feeling nice and smooth. It's also the least expensive, and easily accessible in the UK.



Thank you for checking out my blog! 

NV
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My favourite is Burts Bees.

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete