Saturday 27 July 2013

REVIEW: BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX SERUM FOUNDATION

I think Bourjois is a great brand for face products. I haven't tried many of their eye or lip products, but the foundation definitely doesn't disappoint. It's the only liquid foundation I've repurchased so far, so that's already saying something. It goes on amazingly well, especially with the Real Techniques buffing brush (more on it here). 
The only little downside is that it does enhance any little dry areas on the face a little bit, however I exfoliate anyway so it's not a huge problem for me.
It gives a nice finish to the skin, not too dry and matte but not super dewy. It's worth noting that I do usually need to put some powder on top though, but that makes it last a little longer anyway. I'd say it gives medium coverage, but it is build able.
Overall an amazing foundation, one I'd definitely recommend!



Thank you for checking out my blog!

NV
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I use this and love it but go through it soo quick! I have already gone though 2 bottles in the last couple of months lol. Nice foundation though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already had to repurchase it a few times too, definitely worth it though!

    ReplyDelete