Sunday 21 July 2013

BOOKS: MAKEUP AND BEAUTY

I thought I'd change it up a little today, and write about some books instead. These are three of my favourite beauty books, and I think they might be nice to look into, especially if you like reading beauty blogs.

The Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual is a great read for beauty tips and tricks. It also includes looks in 10 steps as well as what to pack in your makeup bag, and what to put in a makeup artist kit. It's a really useful book overall, one you can keep looking back at when you need extra information.

I also love the Liz Earle Skin Secrets book. This one is more skincare based and include a lot of tips as well, my favourite part is the face mask section because for me, it's the most important part of a nice pamper evening. It's really useful, especially if you want to gain more information about skincare in general.

The Bobbi Brown Beauty Rules is also an interesting read. It's good if you want a little bit of everything thrown in, because it has a beauty and makeup section, but also includes tips on being confident, interviews with famous people and many more subjects related to beauty. If you're looking for a book solely based on makeup though, the Makeup Manual is probabSly one you should go for.


Thank you for checking out my blog!

NV
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I need to get some beauty books! The bobbi brown in particular looks really good. Also allure magazine but that is difficult to find in uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbi Brown has some amazing beauty books! And I think you can subscribe to Allure online x

      Delete