Saturday 23 November 2013

EASY DIY GIFT IDEA: PAMPER NIGHT IN A JAR















I thought I should start my gift guide posts because if you're anything like me, you get excited for the holidays really early. So I'm starting off with a very simple DIY Pamper Night In A Jar Gift, hope it helps you out!

What you can include: 

- mini nail polishes
- a nail file
- a small hand cream
- a face scrub and lip scrub
-  a few skincare samples (e.g. face cream/serum/eye cream)
- lip balm
- bath products (I recommend The Comforter from Lush,  it's my all time favourite!)
- a face mask
- a spa headband
- chocolate or sweets  

Of course you'll also need a jar and some ribbon to decorate it. Remember that you can add or take away as many things as you like, to make the jar suit the person you're giving it to, as this will make it more personal!








Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Such a quick and easy idea! Love it xx

    http://nickykaur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete