Sunday 10 November 2013

WHAT'S IN MY BAG - UPDATED


I'm pretty sure everyone has now done this tag by now, but since I still love reading them, I thought I should make a What's In My Bag post too. 

The first few things in my bag are the essentials. I have my purse, my phone, a pen, some mints and a memory stick. 
I keep my earphones in this cute little box that says 'stupid tangled up earphones keeper inner', and I also carry around my tangle teezer, and my iPad mini too. 

My Bath and Bodyworks hand sanitiser also comes in handy, along with the L'occitane hand cream, eye drops for tired eyes, a Dior lip balm and my favourite fragrance - Chanel Chance. 


My make up bag only has the essentials I need for the day. I switch the lip products out most of the time, but I always have the MAC studio fix powder, a blush (which again usually changes), a mini mascara and blotting papers. For brushes, I have a couple of MAC short handle duo fibre ones from a holiday collection, and a Bobbi brown eyeshadow brush as well. I keep them in the Bobbi Brown brush holder, so that they don't get damaged in my makeup bag.

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment