Saturday 16 November 2013

NARS Bright Young Things COMPETITION PRIZES


I received my NARS Bright Young Things competition prizes a couple of days ago, so I thought I'd show you them today!

The first thing I got is the NARS Radiance Enhancing Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer.

The next thing is the NARS lipstick in the shade Schiap (I've already worn this once and it's a beautiful bright pink shade, I absolutely love it).

I also got the NARS blush in Desire, again a super duper pretty hot pink shade.

I'm excited to try the NARS duo eyeshadow I also received in the shade Bouthan, because both of these colours are lovely for a pinky purple eye look.

Last but not least, the NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder in Translucent Crystal was also in the package, and I can't wait to try it out soon!




















If you'd like to see the makeup look I did, you can check it out on my instagram natalieblogsmakeup, and if you want to see a review of any of these products please let me know!

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. I only have a few things from Nars, 1 lipstick a blush and bronzer. I am not a huge blush and bronzer wearer, so I dont pull them out as often as I should.. Reading this post, made me want to pull them out tomorrow!

    Great post!

    verosays.com

    xoVero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I'm glad you liked it!
      Really want to try out their bronzers, I've heard a lot of good things! Hope you enjoy using your products again :)

      Delete