Monday 11 November 2013

REVIEW: LUSH LIP SCRUB

Today I'm going to share one of my recent obsessions with you. The Lush lip scrubs are gorgeous, they exfoliate my lips so well, and leave them feeling super smooth. All I do afterwards is remove the excess product and apply some lip balm.

There's a few different flavours, including a new christmas one that just recently came out, but my absolute favourite ones are Bubblegum and Popcorn, they smell (and taste) so good. I'm pretty sure my lips love me every time I use them.


Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. I've got the bubblegum one I love it!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster award head over to my blog or follow this link for details :)

    http://jenfarny.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    Jen xx
    jenfarny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete