Sunday 3 November 2013

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION - UPDATED

So today's post is going to be an updated MAC lipstick collection, hope you enjoy!


Impassioned - Amplified
 Speed Dial - Cremesheen
 Silly - Matte
 Chatterbox - Amplified
 Talk That Talk - Retro Matte
 Pink Pearl Pop - Cremesheen
 Up The Amp - Amplified
 Heroine - Matte
 Girl About Town - Amplified
 Pink Plaid - Matte
 Costa Chic - Frost
 Party Parrot - Matte
 Viva Glam Nicki
 Riri Woo - Retro Matte (I have two of these, haha)
 Dark Side - Amplified
 MAC Red - Satin
 Viva Glam Gaga
 Hue - Glaze
 London Life - Lustre
 Rebel - Satin
Don't forget to keep all of your empty MAC plastic containers, as you can exchange 6 for a lipstick of your choice!

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. I never knew about the empty containers, if i would of known sooner my collection would be getting bigger! I have thrown out so many :( So upsetting xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh :( At least you can start collecting them now! xx

      Delete
  2. I had an arrggh moment at my local MAC concession. I depotted all my shadows and went to take the for the back to mac scheme, only to be told they didn't take depotted pots, so threw them away.

    I then went back another time, and a different MAC MUA told me to keep the depotted pots as they will accept them! Arrggh, I threw away 15 pots!

    Paula at Beauty Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I never have any problems bringing my de-potted eyeshadow containers Back to MAC!
      It's a shame you threw them away :( Hopefully they'll accept them next time though! x

      Delete
  3. such a pretty lipstick collection <3

    xoxo Marwa
    http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete