Saturday 11 January 2014

MAC HAUL




The first thing I got was actually a re-purchase, so I can already tell you that I love it. The MAC fix + is awesome if you tend to apply a teeny bit more powder than needed in the morning, *raises hand*, and it's just a nice product to use to make your foundation look a lot nicer. 

I also got a four pan palette along with Vanilla, Quarry, Shale and Espresso to put in it. 

I wanted to try the MAC Pro Long-wear concealer for a while now and having used it for a few days I can say it’s a great full coverage concealer.

For lips I picked up 'Lovelorn' Lipstick which is a super duper pretty pink (are you surprised?) and a dazzleglass in 'Sugarrimmed'.

The last thing I got is the 150 brush, which is perfect for applying powder as well as blush or bronzer!

I also included this Nails Inc. nail polish in 'The Southbank' because I picked this up at the same time and I just think it’s a gorgeous colour, and looks lovely on! 





Hope you enjoyed this quick post!

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie! I follow you on IG and I just visit your blog for the first time! I really like it :)
    Love all the things you purchase! I love MAC :D I also have that lipstick and it's a really pretty pink!

    You have a new follower on your blog! I think I'm going to read it very often! :)

    Just a little prettier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! I love MAC Shale shadow and Lovelorn lipstick! Both are fantastic for everyday wear!

    ReplyDelete