Friday 16 August 2013

EVERYDAY MAKEUP BAG

The first few things in my makeup bag are face products, because they usually wear off the most for me during the day. I have a foundation, a concealer, powder and a blush as well.  
For eyes I don't really tend to do much on the go, but I bring a handy travel size Benefit mascara and a pencil eyeliner if I'm wearing any. I also bring the lip colour I have on and recently it's been the Dior Lip Glow lip balm (I've been obsessed with it since I got it!)
I only bring one brush with me because it can apply most of the face products I have with me, so its going to save me a bit of room.

For other makeup bag essentials I also carry around a comb, and I particularly like this Body Shop one because it's FSC certified which means that it's made from legal wood sources, so it's Eco friendly. It's also quite thin so it doesn't take up as much room as a hair brush. I always have some hand sanitiser and hand cream as well as a compact mirror. The last thing that's handy to have is a couple of fragrance samples, because you have a bit of a choice and it's much easier than having a heavy full size perfume bottle with you.


Products pictured:
- Eco Tools fan brush
- Korres foundation
- Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer, shade 52
- Dior Lip Glow Colour Reviver Balm
- Benefit They're Real mascara (sample size)
- Bath and Body Works hand sanitiser, scent Sweet Pea
- Clarins moisture rich body lotion
- The Body Shop comb
- Rimmel Scandal eyes eyeliner, shade 005 Nude
- Nars  face powder
- Mac powder blush, shade Well Dressed 
- Fragrance samples

So that's all I keep in my everyday makeup bag, I'd love to know what your everyday makeup bag essentials are too!

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment