Sunday 18 August 2013

SMOKEY EYE UNDER 5 MINUTES

I love quick and easy eye looks, so today I'm going to show you a simple smokey eye that usually takes me under 10 minutes.

The first step is to apply eye primer. It's optional because the next product I'm using is a cream shadow, but if your eyelids are quite oily or your eyeshadow creases it's always a useful step.

Next take the cream eyeshadow of your choice, in this case I'm using the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe, and apply on the eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
Once you've put it on, take a blending brush like the MAC 217 (my favourite blending brush), and start to blend the colour up into the crease.

If you want to make the colour stronger and set the eyeshadow to make it last longer, you can apply a similar shade of powder eyeshadow on top, however I usually miss out this step so it doesn't take as long.

Then do your usual eyeliner and mascara, and your simple smokey eye is complete!




Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment