Wednesday 14 August 2013

5 PRODUCT FACE

This is a quick look I do when I don't want to spend too long on it and just use a few products.

Whether it's a quick everyday makeup look or not, I always start off with foundation because it evens out the skin and makes the overall look a hundred times better (of course if you have amazing skin you can skip this step or just apply a teeny bit of concealer under the eyes).

The next thing to do is set the foundation you've applied. If you're only using a few products, something like a powder foundation is nice because it's going to give you a bit more coverage as well.

Then onto some colour on the cheeks. I'm cheating a little bit here because i have a two in one product (the Hibiscus Kiss blush duo from the Riri Hearts Mac collection), but you can use any blush or bronzer you like.

The eyes are quick and easy because if I don't have too much time I usually don't bother and go straight to brows. The product I absolutely love is the Soap And Glory archery brow pencil because it makes my eyebrows look really nice and quite natural too.

The last thing is something on the lips. My go to product right now is the Dior Lip Glow lip balm which I've already done a review on, or the Revlon lip butter because It's a nice light pink colour and it's also really moisturising.



So that's my 5 product face, hope this was useful to some of you!
Thanks for checking out my blog! 

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment