Monday 12 August 2013

TOP 3 FACE MASKS

I really enjoy using face masks, so this post is all about my three favourite ones!

The first one I really enjoy using is the LUSH fresh face mask. The two I've tried so far are the Cupcake and Catastrophe Cosmetic ones. I like these masks because I do really think they make my skin clearer and smell so good too! Just remember that once you buy one of these, you have to keep it in the fridge and you can only use it for around two weeks because the ingredients are fresh, as the name suggests.

Another mask I got quite recently is the Simple kind to skin deep cleansing mask. This one also works really well at making my skin look clearer and just appear nicer overall. It's nice because it's affordable, and you can keep it for longer compared to the LUSH one, so you don't have to use it straight away.

The last mask in my top three is the Lancome Hydra Intense mask. This one has a gel like consistency and it's clear, unlike the other two. It's good for hydrating the skin really well, and after using it my skin feels much softer and in better condition.



Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. I love Simple products but I've never tried their face mask! I should look into it!

    xx

    AlluringAnet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only recently seen this in stores so it's probably quite new! I definitely reccomend it, it works really well for me :)

    ReplyDelete