Wednesday 11 June 2014

STEP BY STEP SKINCARE ROUTINE FEATURING ARK SKINCARE

Step one - Pre CleanseInstead of cleansing my face twice, I use the Ark Age Prepare Pre Skin Cleanse* first to get all of my makeup off. I just massage this in when my skin is still dry, and take off using warm water and a face cloth. 

Step two - CleanseThen to really get my skin squeaky clean, I use the Ark Age Prepare Cleanser*.
The consistency of this cleanser is very unique so it makes it amazing to apply to my skin and massage in. Again I just take off using a face cloth and warm water. 


Step three - ExfoliateTo keep my skin looking as fresh as possible, I exfoliate using the Ark Age Prepare exfoliator* for the face, and Lush Bubblegum lip scrub for lips. Both of these products remove dead skin cells, revealing fresh skin and lips! 


Step Four - ToneAfter applying all those products on my face, I like to take off anything that may be left on the skin (or any little leftover bits of the scrub). I also go over my eyes to make sure every last bit of mascara is removed too. For this step I use Bioderma micellar water, it's my favourite by far! 


Step five - MoisturisePretty self explanatory really - I just apply a few drops of the Ark Antioxidant Skin Response Serum* first, wait for it to absorb into the skin, and then apply a some of the Ark Age Prepare Moisturiser* on top. This combination works amazingly to make my skin feel lovely and soft! 


Step six - Massage I don't always do this step, but I do like to use the Body Shop facial massager once I've completed my skincare, just because it's quite relaxing and feels great!


Step seven - Lip BalmMy lips tend to get quite dry, so I like to apply lip balm at the end of my routine, and re apply just before I go to bed as well! My favourites are Bobbi Brown, Elemis (similar here) and Avene (similar here). 


Now I don't recommend using wipes as a cleanser substitute every single day, but from time to time when I do need to use them, I like the Simple ones best! They also have exfoliating wipes which again is quite handy if you don't have time for a full skincare routine, which let's face it, does take a bit of time. But hey - if spending an extra 15 minutes in the evening makes my skin look and feel a hundred times better, I guess it's worth it in the long run. 




Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

*Products marked with an asterisk are prizes I won in a twitter competition. Please see disclaimer for more details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment