Sunday 22 June 2014

FAVOURITE NAIL PROUCTS


Here’s a rundown of a few of my favourite nail care products – some which I’ve recently acquired and fell in love with, as well as others which I’ve sworn by for quite a while now. 

 My absolute favourite has to be the Sally Hansen Instant cuticle remover. This stuff is magic – apply the gel onto any undesired dry cuticles and wait 3o seconds. Horrible cuticles be gone. This is priced at around £4 which is reasonable anyways – but it also lasts for ages. Bonus.

Next up we have the popular Seche Vite - and rightly so. I use this every time I paint my nails as a topcoat. It literally makes my nails completely dry in 5 minutes; perfect if, like me, you hate waiting around for like 5 hours for them to dry.

If I’m really going all out, I like to pamper my nails by using cuticle oil, usually after the Sally Hansen cuticle remover. Again I just put this around my nails and leave to absorb for around 5 minutes or so.  The particular one I use is the Avoplex Nail Cutlicle replenishing oil by OPI as it smells good and leaves my cuticles soft. 

If your nails are naturally quite weak like mine, you might want to give Sally Hansen’s Continuous Hardening Treatment a go. I apply this as a base coat, so it not only protects my nails from the nail polish colour, but also works to strengthen them too! It’s actually a nice milky colour so you can easily wear it alone if you prefer – and I do find it helps with making my nails feel a lot stronger overall. 

A topcoat is a necessity (especially if you don’t want to go for a quick drying one like Seche Vite) - as it seals in the colour to make it last longer, and adds some shine too. I’m currently using the Essie one which is nice as it isn’t very thick in consistency as some topcoats can be, so it’s lovely and quick to apply.


Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie! I just nominated you for the 'Liebster Award' over on my blog, here's the link back:
    http://amourtera.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html ♥

    ReplyDelete