Sunday 15 June 2014

REVIEW: BOBBI BROWN LIP BALM


I got this little pot of luxury quite recently, but I can already tell you I am in love. This Bobbi Brown Lip Balm contains 15g of product, and it's by far the best I've ever tried (and believe me, I've tried my fair share).


It moisturizes my lips amazingly well - I use it in the morning before applying any makeup to let it absorb into my lips just in time for lipstick application, as well as in the evening so that it works its magic overnight. This lip balm has quite a rich consistency but isn't sticky at all, and has a lovely delicate fragrance. 

I got this because I was fed up of my dry lips - so if it fixed my sore, flaky (basically horrible) lips, I'm sure it'll save yours too. 

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Love the packaging doesn't look like BB at all very preppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, I've bee looking for a new lip balm that actually works! ♥
    Kelly || Amourtera

    ReplyDelete