Monday 26 May 2014

REVIEW: FAVOURITE NYX PRODUCTS

I've been using NYX products for a while now so I thought I should do a review for you today as I think they're great quality and definitely worth the purchase!

The first product I ever purchased from NYX was the Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade 604 Milk
I love this because it's a great product to use as an eyeshadow base, as it not only provides a great foundation for any eye shadows applied on top (which makes them last a lot longer), but the colour of the pencil also means that anything applied on top looks very bright and vibrant. 

Then we come to the Soft Matte Lip Cream (mine's in the shade Milan), which is definitely my favourite NYX product by far - simply because it looks absolutely beautiful on my lips. I've only tried the shade Milan so far, which is a gorgeous pink shade, and as the name suggests it's a cream formula (which makes it really easy to apply) that dries to a matte finish, but it doesn't dry the lips out which is great!


I more recently purchased the Mega Shine Lip Gloss in the shade 160 Tea Rose, which looks beautifully paired with a smokey eye or a natural everyday look, and looks lovely by itself (for a light pink glossy finish) or over the top of a lipstick for a stronger colour. 

The last lip product I have from NYX is the red lip liner in 817 Hot Red. I had a few red lipsticks before I purchased it, so I thought it would be quite handy to have a matching liner to achieve a neater look. I usually apply it all over my lips before putting on the lipstick, which also makes it last a lot longer!
Quick Tip: You can then take a small amount of concealer on a thin brush around your lips to clean up the edges for a clean and crisp red lip. 

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. Really need to try some NYX products :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reviews! I love NYX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as usual! ♥
    http://amourtera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post, I want to buy everything now!
    Please follow my blog, I'm one follower away from 80! x

    lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - NYX products are great! Just followed your blog via Bloglovin! x

      Delete