Saturday 1 March 2014

£2.50 ESSIE NAIL POLISHES


Essie nail polishes are always mentioned by bloggers because of their great quality and shade range, but sometimes the higher price tag may stop you from trying them out.
If you’re looking to find Essie nail polishes at a lower price of £2.50, check out this website! They don’t always have the same shades in stock, but it’s handy to check back every so often to hunt down the shades you want. I think the postage is £1.99 for Standard Delivery so you’re still saving yourself a bit of money (I think I'll need to place an order myself soon too)!



Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. It's a shame I don't live in the UK right now, I would order some! What are the shades on your pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Colors! ♥

    http://amourtera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you're blog is one of my favourite! I would really appreciate it if you checked out mine at https://fionasoppmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete