Saturday 8 March 2014

MOO BUSINESS CARDS


I decided to get some business cards because I thought it would be handy if someone asks about my blog, as it means I don’t have to write the link down for them if they want to take a sneaky peak (and you never know, they might pass it on too!)
A few weeks ago I spotted the Moo Facebook business cards on their website, so I decided to try them out and order 50, so I thought I’d tell you all about my experience!

So first of all, whatever you need your business cards for; moo offers pre made designs (but you can also design your own), and they have different sizes and finishes of card you can pick from.  
All of this is great, as you have plenty to pick from and suit to your needs or budget, but it can get a little overwhelming sometimes, so I love that Moo will send you a free sample pack if you order one! (No hidden extra charges included). I think it’s handy if you’re not sure which card or size to go for as you can have a proper feel for them!

I decided to go for the Facebook design cards, which means I had to log in to my Facebook account as they add the link to your profile, and use your current profile picture and cover photos, but you can also include other information and a quote/extra writing at the top.

If you want to order some business cards for yourself, you can get 10% off  here!

So here’s how mine turned out!
(They send them in a lovely business card holder too!)








Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Very smart! I think I'll have to order myself some! ♥
    http://amourtera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete