Saturday 15 March 2014

MAC EYESHADOW COLLECTION


I must say that MAC eye shadows are my absolute favourite and since I have quite a bit of them I thought I’d show you my collection!

I have three palettes that I’ve attempted to organise by colour categories – Neutrals, Purples/Pinks and Blues/Greens.

Then I just have 4 eye shadow pots I haven’t de-potted yet, but they’ll fit nicely in my 3rd palette once I actually get around to de-potting them!


I also have three quads, which aren’t really that organised, but they’re very handy if you don’t want to take all of your eye shadows when you’re travelling.
They’re are very useful – even if you have one palette and just keep your quad empty for when you don’t want to carry 15 eye shadows around with you.



I also have some Mineralise eye shadows from MAC, which are great if you want more of a glittery look, and often contain 2 colours in one pot – again very handy for on the go!



Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. I am so so jealous, you have a beautiful collection here!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love! ♥
    http://amourtera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing collection! I'm so jealous haha!
    Love your blog :)

    Sarah x
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and by the way I nominated you for the Liebster Award, hope you don't mind :)

    Sarah x
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete