Saturday 15 February 2014

REVIEW: COLLECTION EXTREME 24 HOUR FELT TIP LINER


I think it’s quite difficult to find a good felt tip eyeliner, so today I thought I should let you know about this little guy from Collection (I still want to call it Collection 2000 all the time, anyone else?)
Long lasting really says it in the name Extreme 24 Hour, but these guys really do last all day and night, and it’s really hard to take them off when you get to your skincare routine, so if longevity is what you’re after, look no further.
They come in 4 colours -  black, purple, blue and teal – and they only cost £2.99! ( you can find them here)

So next time you’re in Boots and you’re trying to find something to spend your extra points on, why not give this a go?



Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Collection do have nice quality and wallet fiendly products! I love their concealer and Crema Puff Lip Cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Wish I lived in the UK, Collection isn't sold where I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get to the UK I will be checking this out!

    ReplyDelete