Saturday 8 February 2014

MAKEUP COLLECTION AND ORGANISATION

Last week I asked you guys on instagram if you'd like to see a makeup collection post, so here it is... 
hope you enjoy!
I store the majority of my makeup in the first draw of this dresser I got a while ago from ikea, I organise it by categories going from eye, to lips to face products.
I got these storage boxes from Hobby Craft, and I love them because it's really easy to divide everything up and see it quite clearly, which helps when you're looking for one specific thing.


The top just has a few bits and pieces to make my room a little prettier, as well as a board with tickets and other random bits that I want to keep and remember. 

Acrylic containers like these are also very useful for storage, and you can always stack some on top to save yourself a bit of room. I use mine to store some of my favorite jewellery pieces and hair bows, and I have two perfumes (Chanel Chance and Michael Kors Glam Jasmine) and a YSL lipstick on top. 


I also recently got this small dresser too, in which I keep all of my everyday makeup in (it makes it a lot easier to get ready in the morning)! 


From L-R I use one smaller tray (also from Hobby Craft) to store my face and lip products in, and a bigger box for my favourite eye products at the moment. Then I have all of my MAC lipsticks in acrylic lipstick holders, and my MAC eyeshadow palettes next to them as well. 
I switch up the products in this draw on a regular basis though, to make sure I use everything in my collection. 

On top of this I just have a Calvin Klein candle, and a big cookie jar I use to store the makeup brushes I use everyday. Next to that I also keep my MAC Fix + and the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray.

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

9 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures, it looks so pretty and organised!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection. I really like your cream and brown dresser :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collection--and so organized! You have definitely inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My makeup organization looks like a wreck compared to this! Haha, love it!

    http://amourtera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love your style. Looking foward to sorting mine out soon. Thanks for the inspiration! Lou xo @TheBeautyVine

    ReplyDelete