Saturday 1 February 2014

#AccessAllAsos


A couple of weeks ago, I applied to be a part of #AccessAllAsos, and last Thursday I got an email that said they loved my application, so now I’m officially an ASOS insider (so exciting!)

This means that I now have access to different previews, and get various other cool information!
I’ll also get invitations to visit ASOS HQ and attend other events, which means I’ll be able to meet other fashion and beauty bloggers too! And they mentioned that there'll be an odd discount on the way, definitely not complaining :)

I also received a little welcome package, so I thought I should show you what was inside!
  •          ASOS sunglasses
  •          ASOS luggage tag
  •           Fortune Cookie that said ‘Destiny comes dressed in many clothes’
  •           A cute hand – written note that welcomed me to #AccessAllAsos!

I can’t wait to get started with this ASOS programme, I’ll definitely keep you updated!

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Aww congratulations hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool :) I'm now following you x

    http://lookbranche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congrats! ♥

    http://amourtera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete