Sunday 22 March 2015

Karmase7en.com REVIEW - FAKE SEPTUM CLICKERS




I recently got the opportunity to review a couple of the Karma Se7en Fake Septum Clickers, so today's post is all about this new trend for summer 2015! 

The two I chose are the Celestial Filigree Fake Septum Clicker* (£4.95) and the Golden Acerose Filigree Fake Septum Clicker* (£4.95). They both look really cool, and are very comfortable to wear - once you put them on, you won't be able to feel them at all during the day - which is a huge plus! I also think they'd be lovely for any festivals or concerts, or just to switch up your look in the summer.




In addition to the prices being great, I think that one of the best thing about karmase7en.com is that they also offer a Buy One Get One Free service on all of their stock! Just add the items you'd like to purchase to your basket as usual, and the prices of some of the pieces will be taken off your total order - simple!

All of the jewellery also comes in individual boxes and little pots, which not only makes it secure for shipping, but also great for giving as gifts and for storing/travelling as well. 



So if you're looking for some cool fake septum clickers to try the trend without committing to an actual piercing, karmase7en.com is the place to go! They also have a range of other styles and colours (from rose gold to gems) so I definitely recommend checking them out! 

If you fancy having a look at some of their other jewellery, I also did a blog post on their amazing tongue bars and cartilage earrings as well, which you can check out here

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

Products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided (sent/gifted) to me in consideration for testing, however all opinions and views are honest and my own. I would not recommend something I would not use myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear! I really like your Blog. You have interesting Posts. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin and/or GFC? That would be so cool and i hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de 

    ReplyDelete