Sunday 29 March 2015

KARORA COSMETICS EXPRESS BRONZING MOUSSE - AKA THE BEST FAKE TAN I'VE USED

Today's post is all about the Karora Cosmetics Express Bronzing Mousse* which I've been testing (and absolutely loving), and the reasons why it quickly became the best fake tan I've ever used.

- Application -

The first thing I recommend doing is using a good body scrub which means that your skin will be well prepared for a smoother application, making your tan look a lot more even!

Once you're ready to apply, make sure that your hands are covered (with gloves or a mitt), then pump out the product and massage it in to the skin. I especially recommend taking extra care around the elbows and hands for an even appearance.

Then all you have to do is wait! The amount of time will depend on how much you'd like the tan to develop for, but as a guide the instructions on the bottle say 'Shower after 1 hour for a light glow, after 2 hours for deeper colour and after 3 hours for a rich dark bronze'.

It's also worth noting that the colour continues to develop after rinsing.





- Results -

There are many reasons why this fake tan is the best I've tried. The first is that it's just so quick and easy to apply, which also makes it perfect to use for any last minute situations!

It's also great because the outcome is amazing - the colour is beautiful and natural, and the finish is smooth and even. As well as that, it dries really quickly after application which makes it feel very comfortable on the skin while you wait for it to develop.

I'd honestly recommend the Express Bronzing Mousse* to anyone on the hunt for a new fake tan, and I'll be ordering myself another bottle of this very soon!

You can purchase it here (UK) : Lloyds Pharmacy (£26.99)
Or find the worldwide list of stockists here : Where To Buy

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

Products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided (sent) to me in consideration for testing, however all opinions and views are honest and my own. I would not recommend something I would not use myself.

PLEASE NOTE: This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sun burn. For external use only. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog. Interesting Posts! Do you want to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems a bit pricey for a small bottle, but it's hard to find a tan you like. Does it come off easily when you shower or does it take a day or 2? Also, does it smudge at all? Can you use it on your face too or just body?

    I LOVE your blog! Following on GFC & Bloglovin

    xxx
    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete