Sunday 18 January 2015

WHATS IN MY BAG COLLABORATION POST

As I've mentioned many times before, I'm a little bit obsessed with handbags. Ok quite a bit obsessed, but we all have our weaknesses, right? My current favourite is the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM because it's perfect for every day use. So since I've been using it quite a bit recently, I thought I'd show you what's inside! 
To make things more interesting, I've also got two lovely guest bloggers to share the contents of their bags with you as well. They both have amazing blogs (linked below) so please don't forget to check them out! 

Here's what's inside my bag: 


1. Bobbi Brown face powder 2. MAC Pro longwear concealer 3. Real Techniques mini powder brush 4. Louis Vuitton clutch bag 5. Earphones 6. iPhone 7. Giorgio Armani Sì perfume 8. Alexa Chung IT book 9. 2015 planner from Paperchase 10. iPhone charger 
11. Hair ties 12. Bobbi Brown lip gloss 13. Extra chewing gum 14. Soap and Glory hand sanitizer 15. Water 16. Umbrella from Jack Wills 17. Pen 18. Makeup bag from Ted Baker 

Now on to my fab guest bloggers!

They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but can you judge a girl by the contents of her handbag?


I'm sure that the depths of psychoanalysis lend themselves quite nicely to the mysteries of the trusty female companion, and there's a hidden meaning to having 6 different lip products and not one mascara in your bag, but that's for you to judge, not me.

I will admit, I've removed a couple of rogue receipts and out of date Boots coupons, a bobbi pin and a hair tie, before embarking on this feature. But the rest of the contents are as you'd find them, tucked inside my handbag.


First off, let me introduce you to my latest bag. This rather lovely cobalt blue beauty has been my faithful companion since in came into my possession during some pre-Christmas shopping. I nabbed it at the crazily appealing sale price of £9 from New Look. It's a far cry from my usual leather totes and over sized shoppers, but at a fifth of the price, who was I to object?





So, here you go, this is what's inside my cobalt bag...




Large Chanel Purse / Burberry Glasses Case (containing nude BE2103 glasses) / Bottega Veneta Suede Makeup Bag / NARS Lip Gloss in Odalisque / Chanel Rogue Coco Lipstick in Chinz / Tom Ford Lipstick in True Coral / Carmex / Roger & Gallet Bois D'Orange Eua Fraiche / Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation in Cool Beige / Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick in Cool Beige / NARS Satin Lip Pencils in Descanso and Torres Del Paine / Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish Powder in Fair / Accessorize Gold Oyster Card Holder /  Vintage 1950's Mother of Pearl Cigarette Case Used as Business Card Holder / Gold iPhone 5s in H&M Gold Case / Keys / Swarovski Crystal Pen / Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Cream / iPad Mini in H&M Pink Case / Pink 2015 Diary / Accessorize Pink Coin Purse / Tangle Teaser

I wonder what that says about me...

For more snippets into my life, you can find me on Instagram @emilyselixir or over at my blog: www.emilys-elixir.com


If you are like me, you love handbags. For some people it's shoes, others makeup - for me my thing is handbags. Sure…my shoe collection isn’t horrific, and my makeup collection grows nearly every day, but I find a handbag makes or breaks an outfit. Not many people will know but I am somewhat of a hoarder, so I keep, basically, everything useless in my room and especially in my bag. I have wanted to film this video for a while, and I thought as my YouTube is finally up and running I would share it with you guys! No there probably isn’t as much rubbish in here as there will be in a few weeks time, but as they say no time like the present! I used to be the sort of girl to carry around her whole makeup just in case something happened or there was a freak weather accident, but now i carry around a host of practical things…and now I just sound boring! Anyway, here is my ‘whats in my bag’ video!


A huge thank you to my lovely guest bloggers for taking part, 
and as always, thank you for reading!

NV
xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. nice bag :) and amazing :))


    www.kuzununannesi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this post and your bag is really nice! Followed your blog x

    http://ellemaryjane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete