Saturday 1 November 2014

AMAZING BODY JEWELLERY: karmase7en.com




If you've got any piercings yourself, the chances are you're basically always on the hunt for unique body jewellery pieces, so today's post is all about the online store karmase7en.com, which offers just that!

I think one of the best things about this website is that they have a Buy One Choose One Free offer on all of the jewellery, all the time! Just add everything to your basket as usual, and at the checkout the prices for some of the pieces will be taken off your total order. The shipping is affordable as well, which means it's definitely worth checking this website out! To add to that, every single piece of jewellery comes in a cute little purple box, which means they make absolutely gorgeous gifts as well! 

So here's a closer look at what I got: 

I'll start off with the three cartilage earrings I got. The first one is the Feather Stud Earring (£3.99)*, which is a teeny gorgeous feather earring with a ball fastening. It's very easy to put in and the ball fastening is super convenient - I haven't had any problems with it loosening or falling off. I've been wearing this particular one the longest out of the three, and I haven't had any problems with it irritating my ear at all, which is a huge bonus as usually my ears are quite sensitive. 















Going along with the feather theme, I also picked out the Piercing Ring With Feather Charm (£3.95)*, which is a little hoop with a feather attached to it. This one is probably my favourite because it just looks gorgeous, and again it's very sturdy and comfortable to wear. 

With this one, I chose to go to a piercing parlour to get them to put the earring in for me (I'm not so great with small fiddly things haha), but they didn't charge me anything and it only took around 3 minutes, so it was definitely worth it. 


The last cartilage earring I chose was the Titanium Segment Ring (£4.95)*, and mine is in the size 1.6mm x 8mm. 

This one is great if you prefer just a plain hoop without any balls or attachments, and there are also loads of different sizes available, depending on what you prefer! As I said, all of the jewellery is so comfortable to wear, so you don't have to worry about it irritating your piercings at all. 


Now on to the two tongue bars! 




I got the Flat Neon Green Disc Tongue Bar (£3.95)* which is very unique compared to all of the usual ball tongue bars. Because it's flat, it feels really comfortable in your mouth (a bit tmi, but it's true!) so I love wearing this one! 





And the last one is probably the coolest one out of the five... the Pistol Clear Crystal Tongue Bar (£5.49)* has a little pistol on one side, and the usual ball fastening on the other. Both of the sides come off, which means that you can put the bar in any way you want which is also quite handy. I much prefer metal bars for the tongue compared to plastic, so these are both great and again I haven't had any problems with them at all. 

So if you're after new body piercing jewellery, look no further! I absolutely love everything I got, so I definitely recommend checking out the karmase7en website as they have a huge range of jewellery for various different piercings. 

They have just recently launched a section on body piercing and tattoo studio listings, so it might be useful to check it out here - you can even add your favourites, and it's worldwide which is also quite handy!   I'll be doing a piercing after care post soon, but if you can't wait until then, you might find their Body Piercing Cleaning and Aftercare section useful too.  

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

Products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided (sent/gifted) to me in consideration for testing, however all opinions and views are honest and my own. I would not recommend something I would not use myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment