Wednesday 16 April 2014

REVIEW: ARDELL DEMI WISPIES

I basically use these lashes everyday, I thought it would only be fair to do a little review for you - so here are the Ardell Demi wispies!




There are a couple reasons why I love these lashes in particular - One because they look amazing with winged eyeliner (which I wear everyday), and obviously make my lashes a million times better,
and Two because they are the easiest to apply as they have a thin and clear lash band, which means them look very natural - well as natural as fake lashes can be anyway haha!
To blend them in, I apply some liquid liner on top once the glue has set, and put on a little bit of mascara so that my natural lashes don't stand out.

They are priced at around £5.50, which is definitely reasonable - and a lot less expensive compared to higher end lashes. I usually use DUO glue with any of my fake lashes, but the Ardell ones do come with some adhesive inside which definitely comes in handy.

Here's a picture of what they look like on my eyes :)


They're defnintely my favourite lashes, so I recommend trying them out :) It's also a nice thing to get with your spare points next time you're in Boots!

Thank you for reading,

NV
xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. lovely eyes!! they Look so nice!
    Following you now with GFC and Bloglovin.
    Will appreciate if you follow back too!
    Xoxo
    http://www.redraoalice.blogspot.com/2014/04/hair-wishes-we-all-have-some.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just followed you via Bloglovin' :)

      Delete